Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her amazing partner JP at Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky father. The majority of people know me via my Instagram @annephung where I record my personal life: the highs, the lows and everything inbetween. I arrived in America with my family and brothers at the age of one and a half years older. I wouldn't be here sharing my life to you, if not because my parents are devoted to dedication and hard work. In order to give them the chance to have a prospering future, I aimed on achieving success and put in the effort to achieve it. My goal was to study in order to finish my studies and secure a good job. After that, I was looking for an empathetic wife and children. This was my vision of what success looked like. However, life was not so keen on my plans. My corporate job in 2013 was one I had a fear of. Money and status didn't bring me happiness. I believed that I was wasting away my time to make a living. The year 2013 was when I discovered that my true passion was fitness. I also enjoyed getting out and about to help others. On the path towards the new direction of my life, I discovered the personal training I needed. My business started in 2014 and I'm celebrating seven years of growth in 2021. It is rare to find an Asian woman working in this field. To be a leader in my field and provide high-quality coaching and enable others to achieve better health and happiness by creating a healthy lifestyle to their specific needs and objectives. Furthermore, I try to inspire others to pursue their goals and dreams and achieve anything they want to achieve. As my career began to take off, I experienced the greatest loss of my life- the passing of my mother. Her eight-year battle with Scleroderma is over, and she lies in Heaven. Her memory will forever be on my mind and in my heart. mind. Life really does have a way with giving us the exact thing we require even if we're not able to grasp the lessons at the moment. My mom's death changed my life in many ways, and I truly believe that my Mom gave me another chance to be alive through her passing. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she died. The opportunity was there to begin her new life as I was given the chance to lead an enjoyable and satisfying life. My 30's are the first that I truly feel like I'm living my life. My goal in sharing my experience is to inform you that, you are not the only one. I hope that you believe that love is real and that a therapy session can be normal. Your health is truly the most important asset you have. You have only one life. I hope you live it to the fullest.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Lowes

Annalee belle